Sunday, February 22, 2015

March 2014

Facebook posts from March 2014

March 5, 2015
I'm feeling more and more confident about David's change of career choice. (Did we mention he got into nursing school at GCU and starts May 5th!?) Just got a letter from a Philadelphia PA school he applied to....2400 applicants and only 55 are chosen. Trying to get into PA school is like trying to win the lottery. :/
 
Niece Kiara is into Madagascar cockroaches.  My brother actually gave these to her for her birthday!
Pictures from Kiara's birthday party: One of the children drew a nice tattoo on David's arm
March 10, 2014:
Our family went to the zoo today with my mom and sister Heidi.  We dressed up Adelyn in a cute "giraffe" outfit but within minutes of dressing her, she had a poop explosion. 
 
 
 
 
 



Below:  Easton and his cousin MaKenna



 March 13, 2014
Easton had his first dentist appointment ever! 
ABC Dentistry rocks! Dr. Michaud was amazing with Easton. He showed me a new hold so that Easton can't get away when I brush his teeth lol. Easton earned several toy prizes AND a free kids meal from Culvers for having no cavities!
 
Easton was a great little helper and helped me make some strawberry jam!
March 22, 2014: 
Went to my first Lady Antebellum concert with my sisters Heidi and Stacey.  It was SO amazing!


 
Today we also took pictures of all of the cousins all my side of the family since David, Chris and Jessica were on a backpacking trip.





 
March 24, 2014:
Easton's list of excuses: drink, lotion and message, book, song, can't sleep, hug mommy, and my favorite... My bed has germs in it.
 
We planted a garden for the first time and it grew like crazy!  Pictures posted soon!



No comments: