Sunday, February 22, 2015

January 2014

I am about a year behind in blogging again so I am going to use some quotes from my facebook to help get us up to speed.

-January 3, 2014:
My little Adelyn slept from 9:15 to 7:00 this morning before needing to eat with only a small binky need once in the middle of the night. Hooray for a good nights rest! Did I mention its 8:12 and both kids are still sleeping? :)
 
-January 11, 2014:
Started Market on the Move!
Just got a smoking deal: about 2 laundry baskets full of vine ripened tomatoes (normally 4$ each/box and got 10 of them), 15 large zucchini and yellow squash, eggplant, 30 roma tomatoes, 12 orange peppers all for 10$ at the new Market on the Move in Gilbert this morning!
 
Early today, I am in the computer room and next door I hear Easton quietly say "goodnight honey, goodnight". Curious to see what he was doing, I peek in his room to see him tucking a baby doll in the covers of his bed.
 
-January 3, 2014
Had the most perfect day: Gilbert Temple Open house with Sandra Vahradian Shahbazian and my family. Then David and I went horseback riding for two hours through the McDowell mountains and across the Verde River at sunset!! I decided that 1. We have a stunning Arizona desert 2. Saddles need to have gel seat cushioning!









No comments: