Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Lunch

So what do you do on a Sunday without grocery shopping in a week and having a bunch of random things-make pizza! I used my wonderful bosch to make pizza dough, threw on a few toppings and walah! The dough is so incredibly easy to make and it only takes 8 minutes to cook! Here is a picture of my creation (we were too hungry to take a picture when the pizza was still on the pan, so here is our leftovers for tomorrows lunch)

Yesterday David and I went to help Ryan and Sarah load furniture and boxes into their moving van. This is my husbands brother and sister in law. Moving from Queen Creek to Gilbert which we are so excited about because this means we will be able to hang out with them more since they will be so much closer.

I inherited some sort of nasty cold from my therapy kids again! Boy, now I understand why some teacher was desperate to create that Airborne stuff. Therapy is going really well...i've seen a lot of kids make great progress this week on their speech and language goals. To add to my health stories, I took my blood pressure again on Friday and it said 178/123 so after lots of tears (thats a DANGEROUSLY high number) I called my doctor and I have an appointment for this Wednesday to figure out if I need to be put on medication. I don't understand what is going on with me. I am a healthy 22 year old girl---what changed in the last two months since my last doctor visit that caused my spike in blood pressure? On Friday after the test I started seriously thinking about what would happen if for some reason I did have a heart attack or stroke (so young to be thinking about stuff like that, but I did). I think thats what caused me to cry so much is thinking about the damage that could cause me and what if I was seperated from my husband (i.e. no longer living). I don't think I could sit and watch him from the other side, even in heaven, alone and waiting for me, or getting happily remarried...it would break my heart. *Sigh* I am going to get a priesthood blessing and just pray that whatever I have is very minor.

7 comments:

Sessions Family said...

Lynette you have me all worried now. You will be in our prayers, please if there is anything you need I would love to help. High blood pressure is so scary. Has your doctor mentioned a change in diet? Like sticking with lots of fruits and veggies. It's just odd, that you have high blood pressure all of a sudden. Are you stressed? I would like to make you dinner one night this week. :) It will save you some time in the kitchen and you can take it easy. How about Thursday?

April Hardy said...

You are raising your blood pressure just thinking all that stuff! We will keep you guys in our prayers. Hopefully the high BP is just temporary, and stress related or something.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

so sorry you are having a hard time right now. Take comfort in knowing that the Lord is in charge and will take care of you. Keep us updated! You will be in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Awe big hugs! And Airborne rocks BTW

Kristi said...

I'm really sorry to hear that your b/p is so high! That is scary. I hope your doctor can figure out what's causing it and that it can be fixed. It is a good thing you are finding out about it, so something can be done. May the Lord bless you!

Jackalopes Archery LLC said...

I can share some of my high blood pressure meds...seems everytime I hear that my mother in law is around...I have to take a pill...lol

Maybe some skydiving...have some fun...

I told David we should do some ScubaDiving together...you and Dove can take a class and we can go diving this summer.

MissKris said...

Lynette you will be in my prayers! I know what a difference prayer can make!