Monday, March 30, 2009

Luau!

Last week was one hectic week that I prayed nightly to get through. I never realized how hard moving was because when I first got married, I brought a few things from my bridal shower and a few little possessions that I owned to our first apartment. We have since acquired many many things which i'm grateful for, but my arms are not. Friday I came the point where I was like "mom, my arms can't physically carry one more thing"...even though I was lame and hadn't carried what I thought was my fair share. Thank you to all my neighbors/ward members/family members that helped us get everything transferred. We have decided that once this lease is up next March that we are out of here....we need something bigger!

Also on Saturday, as if we weren't busy enough lol, we had my sister-in-law Fawns birthday Luau! It was so nice to be with family and just relax...do something different. Fawn and her husband are AMAZING barbequers. At 7p.m., Paul (Fawns husband) suprised her with a Napolean Dynamite singing telegram. It was hilarious to watch his dance moves and then cute pregnant Fawn dancing with him. Anyways, Happy Happy birthday Fawn! Below are some fun pictures of the event (courtesy of Natalia, one of my other 8 sisters).

This week is going to be eventful again. Friday night my sister in law Jessica is going to be induced and I should have my first nephew on my side that night! I'm so excited!
Me with my niece Hailey (Fawns baby)
Thats right, David and I are sportin' the coconut shell bra's
Fawn and mom (who refused to wear the coconut shells until we made her put one on :))
Napolean and Fawn

5 comments:

Julia said...

Sounds like a busy fun time for you!

Kami Milliron said...

You look so cute. I want to see your new haircut !

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys came and had fun with us!
maybe next year you'll be ready to get a house and you won't have to move for a while after that :)

Sessions Family said...

David I must say you look very...masculine. lol Anyways it's been too long again and I miss you guys. I wish I could have help you move. We are still moving here in the next week so if you're still interested in helping me pick up... Of course no worries, moving and cleaning kinda burns ya out. :) Hope to see you so though.

Kristi said...

I'm glad you guys are out of the smoke-filled apartment. It's amazing how much stuff one can accumulate is a short time period! Fawn's party was fun! I like the pics! The coconut bras were great.