Thursday, March 19, 2009

Haircut

This weekend my friend Whitney who graduated a year ago from the Tony and Guy beauty school, is coming down and i'm hopefully going to get my hair cut. I am thinking of something that is just past my shoulders but not sure what I would look best with. If you have any suggestions or pictures please send them to me!! I always have the hardest time deciding what to do with my hair.

Next week is moving week! And with that comes the joy of switching addresses on all of our bills and subscriptions etc. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully they all get it that jst the apt # is changing. I have 2 different hairstlye magazines ou could browse through if you'd like

Tara said...

Good luck with the move! Thats always fun ;)

Kami Milliron said...

You should do a bob. That's what I did a while back and I always love it when I do. You have to take before and after pictures !

Good luck moving. Do you need any help ? Let us know !

Anonymous said...

You should google face shapes and hairstyles. Then you determine your face shape, and then you can look up flattering hairstyles for your faceshape. That way you can find things that look good on you, not just somebody in a magazine or something!