Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Dallin is here!

So this week has been a very busy one with babies! On Thursday, my husbands cousin Suzanne gave birth to a little girl named Tessa. And finally on Friday, little Dallin Christopher Johnson graced our presence. He is my brother Chris and his wife Jessica's second child and what a cutie he is! He was born at 5:17p.m. Friday and weighed a little over 6 lbs---tiny tiny! We are so excited to have him join our family. Fun pictures posted below.

As for other good news, since I have moved out of my old apartment I have dropped 12 points from 160 to 148 on the blood pressure scale (top number) and that is only being out of the apartment two days. I'm anxious to see what it will be this upcoming Monday when I go to the store and check it. I knew it was the nasty smokers below! Just think where I would be in hmmm 30-40 years (If I lived that long) being on top of those people (lets say kidney and other organ damage). I want to go the management and say "Don't you dare tell me that these people aren't inflicting upon my rights. They are slowing killing me off as a drunk driver would swerve and kill some one on the road" My death would just be slower....I'm sorry I'm venting. With all that I have been through with my health and these people it's just left me fairly upset. I'm grateful now to be completely away from that situation.

Anyways :) Off to work on a major project thats due this next week, which i've procrastinated doing long enough. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!





5 comments:

Sessions Family said...

OH he is so beautiful! Congrats to them and what a cute name. We are moving and need some help for sure next week. Let me know if your up for it. I'm glad to hear your blood pressure is going down. :) OH I almost forgot, WE'RE PREGNANT! AHHHH, crazy I know, but true. Round three here we come.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Oh, what an adorable little guy. Congrats Auntie and tell Chris congrats too! Sorry to hear about your mess with the smokers thank heavens your numbers are dropping!

Unknown said...

Oh lynette sounds like fantastic news all around. I'm so glad your health is getting better. and what a cute little guy! Sara says she has plans for fri, but maybe you can come over and help me and the kids dye easter eggs :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sis! Radek was little like that too. Glad your bp is doing better!

April Hardy said...

Wow! I love all his hair. That's awesome...and he is tiny! Weston was an ounce shy of 9 lbs...I would have loved to have had a 6 lb. baby! He is beautiful! Congrats!!