Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Hello all! Sorry i'm a little late on posting Halloween pictures, but I was waiting on my brother to post them to his website as I forgot my Camera most of the night. Thank you Chris :)

Halloween this year wasn't what I had wanted it to be, largely because I hadn't had anything I could really dress up as and all the costumes I found were much to skanky for my liking. Therefore, the day before Halloween I decided I would be "Bella" from twilight (hence my "team edward shirt" that I made). I tried to search for a bracelet that Bella got from her two admirers with a wolf and crystal heart charm---but to no avail. I decided next year that David and I are going to plan ahead and be something very cute---who knows, maybe I will be Giselle from the disney movie "Enchanted!". Hope you enjoy pictures of my family below....
Me and my sexy vampire husband with our niece Kiara




Above is our niece Kiara who was dressed as a turtle (great job Jessica on the making the outfit!)

Below is little Hailey dressed as a pumpkin.

Nikki, Karen, Hailey and Fawn (the pumpkin guts! :))

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween:) I understand about the costume it's hard to come up with something. Therefore I didn't dress up so you did much better than me! I told Ang about adding you guys so hopefully they will. If they don't let me know I'll try and remind them again. Happy late Halloween;)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys came out with us! that was so fun :)

Natalia Gray said...

amazing pictures! It was nice to meet you & cool tp play cards together. i'd love to do it again! have great week! you're such a cute couple!!!