Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post 2---the Zoo

See previous post for some more of my weeks adventures! Today I had the opportunity to take two of my cute nieces to the zoo. Growing up, my aunts and uncles on both sides kept to themselves and as a result, the kids in my family never got to have a strong relationship with any of them. It's been my goal to take our nieces and nephew on little outings every now and then to build our relationships...so...that said here are some of the zoo adventures with the Nikki and Karen, the kids I stole from Fawn :)
The Giraffe Exibit-Stop #1

My brother Kyle, his friend, Karen and Nikki

Kissing Monkey Buddha (Above)
Mom, look what the chickens hatched! (Below)



The girls were SO CUTE petting the goats and feeding them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute. I love the pictures of Nikki and Karen. Of course, I am biased as I am particularly fond of Fawn's kids. I'm glad you posted so much. It sounds like lots of people went to the fair this year.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

How fun! Can't say I have nieces to hang out with but I love hanging out with my nephews. Looks like you guys had a ball.

Unknown said...

The Girls are still talking about the zoo! You are so fun to have invited them. I know Weston was dissapointed to have missed out, but he had fun at lego club.

Spankey0712 said...

Lynette...
Telsha passed along your blog. Looks like we need you to show us how to do all the cool things...like the music playing in the background. We liked that.

If you will send us your email, we will get you an invite to our blog. Send your email to dukean@uvu.edu. Look forward to hearing from you!