Sunday, November 16, 2008

Elders Quorum Party

Yesterday David and I had the opportunity to go to his mom's ward's Elders Quorum Party where they fixed ribs and other yummy foods. Here are some pictures taken by David's uncle. Try not to be too jealous ;)



On the other hand, I have never seen "The Nutcracker" before and we are so incredibly excited because we found some relatively cheap tickets to performances at the Mesa Arts Center as well as the Chandler Center for the Arts (8$-24$). Anyone who wants to join us is welcome...we're thinking Saturday the 29th of November or Saturday the 20th of December.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It looks like we really missed a good time. We just had one of those days where everything awesome was happening at the same time and had to choose. I hate it when that happens. I'm glad you guys went and had a good time.

Kristi said...

Well, no one invited me. I feel left out. J/K. At least you invited me to see The Nutcracker with you. I've never seen it either. I think Kayla might like it, too.

Unknown said...

Our Elders Quorum BBQ was not half as delicious looking. The nutcracker does sound like fun I'll have to talk to you about it this weekend.