Monday, November 10, 2008

So....Saturday, I spent the afternoon doing some early Christmas shopping and babysitting until 10p.m. Came home and slept a long long time. Apparently David turned off my alarm in the morning which was set for 7 and around 8:15, I thought to myself, wow i've been sleeping forever...looked at the alarm clock and flipped out because I only had 30 minutes (nearly impossible) to get ready and I had NEVER heard the alarm go off. Church was absolutely wonderful, had a return missionary speak that was so "with it". By that I mean that he carried an amazing spirit with him and the way he worded things was amazing.

Later that evening, I went to my parents house with david and we made carmel popcorn balls which were extremely delicious (sorry for lack of pictures, batteries in camera aren't working). David taught my little brother battleship, and as always, I think David won with little Kyle not too far behind.

And....after battling a sore throat all weekend my mom and david made me go to the doctors (even though I feel SO much better) today. I tested negative for strep throat but still have these(DON"T GET GROSSED OUT) white patches covering my tonsils like bread got stuck all over them. Doctor said to take good old amoxicillin even though I am getting better to reduce a future occurence of a bacterial infection (he thinks I have viral right now). I feel nearly back to normal even without drugs but I want my tonsils to get rid of the nasty white stuff. Anyways, now that you have had several nice details.... :) Want to wish everyone a most wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby. it sucks to be sick. i hope you feel better!

Natalia Gray said...

Guys you're amazing! We love you

Unknown said...

Awe poor Nettie! however after everyone in my family had stomach flu before halloween, white spots on your throat just don't seem that gross. ....

Kristi said...

It does feel good to sleep in, especially when you really need it. It would be impossible for me to get ready in 30 min, too. Especially since I have 3 kids to get ready also. I hope your throat feels better!