Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lots to catch up on!


I have decided that I may have to do a couple of posts to catch up on my oh so eventful fall break. David and I have tried to come up with "projects" that would help us grow together...something fun that would take time to complete, so we have taken it upon ourselves to "fall decorate" and make black shelves for our bathroom and living room. Anyways, i've done a lot of shopping at Hobby Lobby and last weekend we were able to put together the shelf and decorations on and above our entertainment center.

The wooden sign on the shelf says "Bunzell, together we make a family"--made at an enrichment activity by yours truly :) We were so thrilled to have this put together..makes our apartment look so much more homey.

Then, yesterday (Friday) my sisters work had given her extra tickets to go to the Arizona State Fair so due to my sisters chronic lateness, we spent about an hour and a half there, but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, just me, my mom and sister. Just FYI, don't ever go into the haunted house, it's not worth paying 5$ to see 4 skeletons in cages scream.
Stacey (my sister) and I pictured below rode the flying swings which I will never do again...made me sick! Certain parts the machine tilted you back and it felt like you were going to fall out!


My mom and I after the water ride. She said I had to sit in front since it was already soaked when we got on and she knew there was more to be splashed on it. Thanks mom :)

We then visited some very cute but stinky and fresh smelling goats, pigs, cows and chickens



Little "Sweet Cream"--the baby calf was born Tuesday of this week so it was four days old when we got to see her....how cute she was!

3 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope everything is going well for you!

Kristi said...

Your decorations are very cute! I've never been to Hobby Lobby. I'll have to check it out. We also went to the fair. It's fun!

Unknown said...

I love fall decorations cause they can stay up from oct to thanksgiving! Seems everyone I know is going to the fair this year! I haven't gone since Nikki was a baby.