Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Jewelry

Hello all!

Fawn said I really needed to post something new even if it was to say that I didn't have anything to say! I will try to write something somewhat meaningful :) I apologize their are no pictures this time. We are still waiting to buy some rechargeable batteries for our camera which tends to eat every batteries energy up quicker than you can snap your fingers. Any suggestions as to good kinds?

Last weekend, my husbands young adult cousins---JD, Eli, and Michael came over to our house to eat some yummy "Cafe Rio" burritos. It was so funny because the boys were so eager to eat normal healthy food, and boy did they wolf down the burritos. I'm glad they enjoyed it and profusely uttered so many compliments-it made me feel good about the small amount of cooking I have done lately, not because I haven't wanted to, but because i'm never home until it's time to go to bed.

Also, on behalf of my best friend Sharianna, a new blog has been opened. Sharianna is selling baby jewelry which can also be made into adult size jewlry upon request. I encourage you all to take a quick gander at her site if you are in need of special baby shower gifts or a present for the holidays as Christmas is soon approaching. Sharianna can customize the bracelet to look however you want it-with charms, crystals, pearls etc, and in many colors. The bracelets and necklaces are adorable! Here is the website should you choose to take a peek: http://www.delicatedelightful.com/

Congrats to Megan and Thomas on the birth of their baby girl Audrey Elizabeth and to all the new mothers and old mothers to be :) I am so excited to announce that my brother and sister in law are having a little boy in March!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA sounds like you are managing to squeeze a little fun into your busy schedule! Thanks for the update :) big HUGS

Anonymous said...

Fawn was right, you needed to post something. Blogs become addictive. I have been guilty of waiting awhile as well, but Fawn keeps me in line. I'll have to check out that jewelry site- Radek may not wear bling (besides mine, of course), but you never know when someone else's baby will need some!

Kevin said...

Thank you for posting. Your having a blog pleases me. Knowing my brothers are having nutrition in the form of burritos is encouraging. Blogs, are a good thing in general. Your post was something I enjoyed reading. Have a great day.