Tuesday, March 23, 2010

After months of searching, David and I are pleased to announce that we finally found a beautiful home that is close to our families!! Our inspection went well and we are waiting for our loan to go through...hopefully closing in the middle of April. It's so strange how things work out. I was ready to throw in the towel after putting so many offers out, having to back out of a house, and running out of time. I feel like we look in areas that were not ideally where we'd like to be, just so we could make this tax credit deadline. I know the Lord truly was just waiting for the right house to open up and in a location that would be close to our families. Its a 4bed/1.75 bath in East Mesa. I must admit I am highly nervous about having to pay the extra bills while not knowing what my job situation will be like next year, but again I know that as we are doing everything we can and paying our tithing...things will work out. Here is a picture of future home:





I did end up taking my huge Praxis exam two weeks ago and am now anxiously awaiting my test results. I feel like I did ok, and I studied for several months...so hopefully my good guessing and gut feelings were enough to get me the score i needed to pass. I believe in miracles :) David is in the process of filling out his CASPA application to try to apply to PA school. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. He will hopefully graduate in December with his Bachelors.

This past week was spring break and I had such a great time. I have never had a full week of (and several days with David off too) to just go play, usually spring break with the public schools and ASU are on seperate weeks. We got to go to the Zoo with family as well as hiking, potlucks, and games. It made me realize just how much I miss out of living life because I work so many hours and when i'm not working i'm in school or doing homework...its rare that I get a break for more than a few hours everyweek. Only a few more weeks til this semester is through...like the little engine that could "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!"

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

HOORAY, such a cute home ! I am very happy for you both. The Lord knows where we need to be : ) Glad you got some time off for Spring Break. I think you are the hardest working person I know !

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congrates on your home and good luck make sure you poste y our test results I'm sure you did great. That's cool your hubby is doing PA school did I tell you Jeff is working on his Nurse Practitioner. He will be done next July so we are in the same boat :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house!!!! Thats so exciting. I'm so happy for the both of you :) And as far the exam, I really hope you did well and passed!

Sessions Family said...

It's perfect! I can't wait to see the inside let me know when you need help moving stuff, we have truck. :)

The Smiths said...

I bet it's a huge relief with finding the perfect house for you two! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Kristi said...

That's awesome and so exciting! It was great to see you over spring break.

Unknown said...

I know you can, I know you can, I know you can!!!