Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween of Course ;)

So here is a picture of all the haunted house crew who helped design, set up, or simply were actors (like myself :)). I am the one on the front row kneeling in a nurses suit. I know its a pretty tiny picture.For Halloween this year we went to David's paren'ts ward party where they had hot dogs, nachos, and ice cream cones...plus we got to see all of our cute nieces and yes, nephews with a plural /s/. Two of the boys were born about a month ago. Later in the evening we got to watch young Frankenstein while David's sweet mom roasted some chicken, made salad, and rice-a-roni, even as tired as she was! Here are some pictures from the evening:









4 comments:

Sessions Family said...

Love your costume! It sounds like you had a fun Halloween. Sorry we weren't able to get together we stayed on this side of town. Maybe you can come stop by to see me when the baby comes. I'm hoping next week...I'm soooo ready to be done my tummy can't stretch any further. I'll let you know, oh and I think we will be naming him Davin Lamar Sessions. (Lamar after my dad)

Kate said...

How fun! Yay for Halloween!

Kristi said...

Sounds fun and I like your costumes!

Sanfilippo said...

You guys are so fun! I love the costumes!