Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nothing too exciting happened during these very quick week. I found out that I should be able to graduate at the end of this upcoming June (although technically I was supposed to graduate a year after that). I am taking several extra courses so that I will not have to pay more tuition (as they are raising the rates again), more 300$ parking spaces, and mostly so that I can have time to be more of a wife and concentrate on starting a family and putting together a home. Yes, David and I have decided to start trying to have a family next year, along with trying to purchase a home and graduate. I may not be home for the first six months of the year, but after that I will be a little more available.

We are very excited to go see Phantom of the Opera next weekend and it will also be my sister-in-laws bridal shower...and lots and lots of shopping :)

2 comments:

Sessions Family said...

Oh Lynette that is the happiest news I've heard all week. I'm sooo excited and hope that all goes well on house hunting, baby, and school. Miss you tons and once baby is born I would like to see ya. :)

The Smiths said...

Sounds like some big changes will be happening with you guys! Good luck with everything! I'm very happy and excited for you!