Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Costume help

So we have run out of time again this year, and all the costumes at the stores are aroun 50$, frayed, and very very cheaply maid. I wanted to have a giselle costume but both mother-in-laws are unable to make anything for me this year....therefore, i was wondering if anyone had a costume that I could borrow, just for this Saturday, next Friday and next Saturday.

David is going as a Knight (as in princess/king knight)...so it'd be cool to go as something to goes with that theme, but at this point i'm game for pretty much anything. Please let me know ASAP, i promise it'll be treated like gold!

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Go to DI or the thrift store. People donate their costumes all the time. And you might even find a pretty princess type dress there : ) Or wear your wedding dress without your veil. You can be a princess or if someone asks if you're a bride, then you can say yes to that too.

April Hardy said...

I have a "pink lady" jacket and thick black ribbon type thing, one year I tied it around my pony tail, sometimes I tied it on my neck. I wore is with a black shirt and blue jeans with white shoes. I can send you a pic message of it! Or I have a Braves Jersey, you could be a baseball fan or something...

April Hardy said...

Drew has a black cowboy hat you could borrow...if you can come up with something to use with it.

Kristi said...

I have a purple witch costume and a Star Trek captain costume. Just let me know if you'd like me drop them off at the Bunzell's tomorrow or Friday, so you could take a look. I hope you have a happy Halloween!