Monday, June 22, 2009

So what did the Bunzell's do after a long stressful week? Well, we worked 8 hours on Saturday and then got to see this movie.....
The Proposal.....
Let me tell you that that was one of the most hilarious movies I have seen in a long long time, not to mention it was a romance. Needless to say, I loved it. It had a few parts that I shied away from due to its crudeness but overall it was great.

Skipping back to Friday night, David and I got to go to his cousin Diana's wedding. How beautiful everything was. I was so excited for her, we are alike in the fact that both of us are going to school to become Speech Language Pathologists! Unfortunately Diana is moving to Colorado with her new husband, and we will miss her so much! Here are some pictures from the night....Grandma and Hailey


Giving Aaron the look like "Ah! you're going a little far!"

Michael was the lucky winner of the garter toss! You know what that means....... :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'll have to go see that movie. It sounds good. The wedding reception was fun. I didn't even see you there, I guess because it was crowded. Sorry I missed saying hi to you and David.