Thursday, September 4, 2008

Creme Broule!!

I'm sorry i'm behind again...I will probably produce two posts today just because there are so many pictures. David and I decided to experiment with food and make creme broule for the first time. We got a kit for our wedding and I thought "how silly....i'm never going to use this!" Anyways, we tried it and it was absolutely delicious. We added strawberries and sugar to the top and for those who haven't had it, the texture is like a warm custard....you must try it!

I will post pictures below of our creation. Right before school started, (several months before) I started getting so excited about food and creating wonderful meals like I have seen so many talented ladies do on their recipe blogs. I wanted to make wholesome meals and a variety of them and it was so fun to experiment. School has taken over my life so the cooking frenzy is sadly on hold until I have a little more time. For any of you who have some yummy recipes please feel free to send them to me. I'm ALWAYS looking for ways add to my recipe collection!


Picture #1:







Picture #2: With strawberries added!




3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Those look really yummy, you did a great job ! And since we are neighbors, I think you should bring me some of these delicious treats you're making ; )

Unknown said...

HMMM....that looks like strawberry Jam. How nice. (hehehe) My favorite chocolate bar is Lindt creme brulee YUM

chlorinemonster said...

congrats on making it edible ;) jk. That sounds like so much fun. Yea, I can't wait til I can cook real meals. By the time I start, you'll be a pro, so I'll probably ask you for suggestions