Monday, August 11, 2008

New Changes in my Life

Hello all!


Just wanted to let you know I am still alive. I'm sorry it's been awhile since the last post but my life has gotten so crazy over the last week or so it seems I have been sucked into a whirl-wind. Last Wednesday as many of you know, was the first day back to school for the Gilbert school district and myself. I just started my new job as a speech language pathology assistant at Pioneer Elementary school just off of Greenfield and Baseline. I will start doing therapy sessions with kids next Monday and lately have been doing lots of "busy" work while being stressed that i'm not being allowed to do what I am required to do in order to get my masters degree and become certified as an SLP. I haven't slept well since last Tuesday with stress of not knowing what to do.


I just want to say how incredibly grateful I am for my sweet husband David who has been so supportive of all the new changes taking place. He has been my voice of reason when I am all stressed out and upset for no good reason. I love you David!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe don't stress it'll all settle in how its supposed to! My kids had their first day today. it went well, now for the rest of the week.... BIG HUGS

chlorinemonster said...

I can't believe we're basically all grown up :(

Kami Milliron said...

Good luck with everything that is coming up. It's a rough time with lots of stresses, but you're doing a great job and you're doing the right thing. It will all pay off soon !

That is such a cute picture of you and your Hubby : )

Kami Milliron said...

I am really hoping to get back to Church too. I usually get up, get dressed and get ready to go. But then I feel like crud and I can't force myself out the door. It stinks, but hopefully it will get better soon.