Sunday, August 26, 2012

Easton turns 1!

I can't believe it has already been one year since the birth of Easton.  Thinking back to all those sleepless night, postpartum blues, and nursing my little guy...it seems like so long ago.  Easton has brought so much joy to our lives.  I like to call him my little "ham" because he is hilarious!  He laughs so hard at the most random things-which of course makes us want to laugh hard ourselves. 


 
For his first birthday party, we decided to do the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" theme after Eric Carle's book.  We made seven days of feasting on different foods and a caterpillar cupcake/cake to top it off. 

 

I realized that the letters "O-N-E" are in Easton's name so I took his name letters off his wall to have him post for a picture. Happy birthday little guy! 
 Now that he is ONE, he is old enough to ride the lawn mower with Grandpa Bunzell-and boy does he LOVE it!
 

2 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

So cute, can't believe he is one either!

Natalia Gray said...

Happy b-day! What a theme for a party! I love this book!