Monday, June 6, 2011

A new addition

On Friday afternoon, I was just finishing lunch (at Wildflower Bread Company-in case you wanted to know) with some of my girl friends when I recieved a text message from my sister in law. It read "Having the baby at 3". My SIL was not scheduled to have her C-Section until later the following week. Knowing she was feeling sick and had to go to the hospital the day before, I was a little worried. The hospital nurses/doctor said that she had the flu and sent her home. First off, let me just say how I nearly always discredit the diagnosis ER staff give...because on 9 out of 10 diagnosis in our family, they have been wrong. This time was not any different. At her OB appt. on Friday, the doctor said she had pre-eclampsia and wanted to schedule a C-section for that afternoon. And so around 4p.m. on Friday, MaKenna Lily Johnson was born. She is ADORABLE and we are so happy to have her join our family. I'm sure baby Easton is anxiously awaiting his turn to join us as well (I know his parents are!). Here are some pictures of baby
MaKenna.

No comments: