Friday, February 11, 2011

I think it's safe to say....

David and I are expecting a little one this coming August! We are so excited. I am a worry wart so I didn't want to say anything until I safely passed my first trimester. I am officially 14 weeks as of today! We will be finding out the baby's gender here in the next few weeks....any guesses as to what we are having?

I am contemplating having a gender revealing party. My wonderful friend Heidi at http://hjrcherryblossoms.blogspot.com gave me the idea as we attended our friends baby shower this past weekend. She is the queen of cute party/decoration ideas. Any thoughts?

Here are some things she did for her party (I am so jealous of her creativity!)

11 comments:

Julia said...

Congrats. How exciting. How are you feeling? Hopefully the first trimester went well.

Kami Milliron said...

OOOOOOO MY GOSH, congrats again and again ! I couldn't be happier for you ! Oh yippeee skippeeeee : )

Scott+Tiffany said...

Oh yay! So exciting for you guys! A gender revealing party sounds super fun!

The Smiths said...

Congrats! I've been wondering when I'd see a post like this ;) We're really excited for you both!

Tara said...

Woohoo!! I am so happy for you! :) A gender revealing party sounds like it would be a ton of fun! What a great idea!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Oh!! I'm so excited for you!! I wish I could be there for the revealing!! I think you are having a girl... I dunno it sounds good. haha Let me know. Congratulations hope you have been doing well! Love ya!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and David! That sounds like a cool idea for a party. A whole new chapter of your life is starting. Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day. It's your last one with just you and David, so enjoy!

April Hardy said...

I LOVE the gender revealing party idea. How fantastic! Congrats too. That's so exciting. Can't wait to hear more. :)

Whitney and Kyle Miller said...

Oh yay!! Congratulations! Being a parent is so much fun. Can't wait till you tell us what you're having :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

I can't wait to hear the news! I am thinking Pink!!

MissKris said...

I just read this! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Our little guy is due in May! They won't be too far apart- we will have to do playdates! :)