Sunday, August 9, 2009

Haircut and Primary

For a long time, I have desperately been needing to get my haircut. My dilemma was that my hairdresser's husband joined the military at the beginning of the year and so it was time back in May for him to transfer to a more stable area and his wife left to join him. I am not fond of hair cutting stores because I've never had a good experience. After searching for awhile, I remembered my friend Shaunna from high school cuts hair and I know several of my friends go to her. She did a GREAT job. I took some before and after shots and I am sorry my hair isn't down all the way in the after shots to show you just how great of a job she did......

BEFORE:

AFTER:

As mentioned before, David got called to be a primary teacher and here are the cute kids he gets to teach every Sunday!

On another note, school starts back this week which also means I begin working as a SLP-A in the gilbert school district. I am not sure I am ready to start back yet as I have been working 40+ hours the last month or so, so I really haven't had any summer....There is always so much to learn and classes at ASU will start up shortly. And so it is with life....

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

–Walt Disney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul is always jealous of summer and the long vacation we all seem to get :) hope that you really enjoy your new school year!

Kristi said...

Very cute haircut! It's too hot to do much anyway in the summer, besides swimming. Still, a break from work would be nice.

Sessions Family said...

Your hair looks really nice, she did do a great job. I'm hoping I can come to Heathers shower it just depends if my mother in law can watch the kids. Anyways I'm sure you have plenty to do, but I would love to hang out agian. We are planning a camping trip here real soon and this time we are going to make it happen. HA! Jon promised me a family vacation before this next one comes. We'll see how it all pans out, but if you and David are interested let me know ;).