Thursday, August 21, 2014

December 2013

We decided to bless Adelyn the first Sunday in December-which was a month later than we originally planned as Chris and Jessica decided to bless their baby the first week in November.  Adelyn was 4 months old. On the plus side, this allowed me to decorate for our family lunch using Christmas decorations.  For lunch we had delicious breakfast burritos!

 Our little princess

 Such awesome family support we had
 I also finished my third stocking-a present I made for my little brother
 We decided to use our POGO pass and take the family to the Sea Life Aquarium at Arizona Mills Mall-for free!

 Later in the month, we went to Bass Pro shop and got our family picture taken with Santa.  We also rode the carosel and David and Easton took a picture in front of the cozy fireplace.


 Easton saying "How do ya do" to the snowman....something I taught him :)

 Eating a tasty meal at Garcia's
 I bought a bag full of super clothes from a lady and this was one of the adorable Gymboree outfits that came with it!  Love my sweet baby Adelyn!

 We took the kids to see Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo
 




 And our kids enjoyed being crazy!
 Helping with the dishes
Merry Christmas!

No comments: