Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LOST


For any of you who don't know me, i'm a "LOST" addict. I have tried over and over to quit this addiction, but I continually give in to my cravings, week after week, year after year. I am proud to announce that I am STILL a LOST addict and am SO excited that the fifth season is starting tomorrow night. I just have one dilemma. I told my visiting teachers to come that night (forgetting this momentous occasion) and now must find a way to rearrange the meeting. David wants me to wait until this weekend and watch it with him on ABC15.com since he has school that night...but i'm not sure I can stand knowing that millions of viewers have already watched the 2-3 hour long premier....and I HAVE NOT! Lost is about a group of people who survived a plane crash and land on a mysterious island where crazy people called "the others" live. The plane survivors must learn to live with each other and endure the threats posed by the island and "the others"...each episode is rather addicting as each one ends leaving you with more questions then what you started with. It's delightfully entertaining. I believe these are the people that remain (about half of the amount of people that started on the island).

Thank you to all of those who posted helpful comments about housing. We will prayerfully considering where we should move or if we should stay here a little longer. I find myself dreading being in another ward because this one is SO amazing.
**Side note: I've decided I LOVE to cook and bake, and my mom will attest that this is a shocker because prior to being married, i wanted nothing to do with preparing/making/or baking food of any kind (outside of my famous chocolate chip cookies). So any of you who make yummy recipes please feel free to share. I'm always looking for something new to add into our meals for the week :)




7 comments:

Kristi said...

Bryan and I like watching Lost also! It is quite addicting. But we actually watched "American Idol" instead because it's more kid friendly - they're on at the same time and we no longer have a DVR. We must be crazy, I know. So did you end up watching the premiere or did you wait to watch it with David? We saw a little and it looked like a lot of it was review of past episodes.

Kristi said...

Okay, so last week was just a review and tonight is the new episode. Duh!! Sorry for my slowness. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

Kami Milliron said...

If you decide to move, then I wish you luck in finding the right place for your Family. I agree with you, this Ward is amazing and I am dreading the thought of maybe having to leave too. But we are trying to find something in that area.

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lost ! We did watch it last night and I must say - AWESOME !

Unknown said...

gotta say I LOVE DVR! no commercials and instead of running around to two VCRs switching tapes and channels to catch all the thursday shows and watch them later DVR takes care of everthing, and boy was lost good, the worst part is right after you watch it and have to wait a whole week to be hung out on the cliff again!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness I too love LOST... I still haven't seen the beginning of the 5th season- I actually just finished the 4th today (I discovered them online... :) and it's killing me. Good luck with finding a place to live!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bunzells! Thanks for your address, hope you got my invite. :)

chlorinemonster said...

My friend and I cook once a week and she introduced me to recipezaar (http://www.recipezaar.com/). We have made several amazing dishes. I made Chris this amazing chicken parmesan, which he said was the best he's ever tasted.