Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Thank you for those that posted comforting comments. I CAN get through this next week and a half of school! I feel like the little engine that could, chugging along saying "I think i can, I think i can, I think i can"!

David and I decided this week that we will be heading to California in the next few weeks to enjoy some get away time. We haven't had a formal vacation outside of playing in the snow for a day each year, since our honeymoon two years ago, and boy do we need one! We're gonna "rough it" and stay at one of the KOA campgrounds in a little cabin. This is my kind of camping with a sturdy roof over our heads and showers near by (I'm hoping they don't have any icky critters and spiders in them!). Then we will head to Disneyland one day and the beach another. Does anyone know where to buy discounted Disneyland tickets? I can't believe they are 70$ a piece!

We are also going to see Wicked with David's parents in July, which i'm very excited about. I've heard nothing but good things about the play. It's nice to say that summer is coming and with it many long needed adventures!

5 comments:

April Hardy said...

Amber Buchanan is going to see Wicked too! I am jealous. Drew and I have bought tickets to DisneyLand on Ebay. We have done it several times. You can also use Craigs List. Saves a lot of money.

Kristi said...

I bet it will be so nice to rejuvinate and relax on your vacation! Hope you have fun!

Sessions Family said...

how fun when are you planning to go I've been dying to take the kids :) maybe we could travel together. I am in need a vacation myself... let me know if that sounds like something you would be interested in.

MissKris said...

Sometimes you can get cheaper tickets at CostCo. Have fun! I love Disneyland!

Unknown said...

Dinner was great having you two over, but all paul can talk about now is going to disneyland! :)